Re: Spamming the World through Open Debian Mailinglists (Re: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you)

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 11:59:08AM +0000, Simon Huggins wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 03:31:45AM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > If you don't want to deal with the occasional spam that gets through,
> > then feel free to unsubscribe. Furthemore, the thresholds for
> > automatic unsubscription are set fairly high anyway; the warning
> > messages we send out are for your information only, as they often
> > indicate mail misconfigurations at your end (or rarely, at ours.)
> They don't contain much information and don't talk about thresholds

Thank you for fixing these to actually have information in them now.

     1 bounce out of 190 mails in 7 days (0%, kick-score is 80%)

Might I suggest you only send them out above sasy 50% or 60% bounces?

Thanks.

Simon

--
... "Don't worry, understanding of the topic being discussed has been
    optional for a long time on debian-devel@." -- Md