Re: Scheduling project-wide post-lenny discussions?

Le Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 05:39:47PM +0100, Adeodato Simó a écrit :

> I suggested the creation of the DiscussionsAfterLenny wiki page a while
> ago.

Hi Adeodato,

this is an excellent idea!

Although top-down approaches are not really in Debian culture, since the
paragraph 5.9 of our constitution gives to the DPL the role of "leading
discussions amongst Developers" I would not be shocked if Steve would decide of
the order of the items on the page.

I have added my pet issues…

http://wiki.debian.org/DiscussionsAfterLenny?action=diff&rev2=16&rev1=15

 * Allow redistributable but non-DFSG-free files in the Upstream sources of the
   main archive (but no in the binary packages of course).

 * [http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat Proposals/CopyrightFormat]

 * Brainwash the libgd maintainers to obtain the [http://bugs.debian.org/443654
   removal of the "-noxpm"] packages (volunteer to do the transition:
   CharlesPlessy).

 * [http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/DebianMenuUsingDesktopEntries
   Proposals/DebianMenuUsingDesktopEntries] (volunteer to drive the discussion
   and the transition: CharlesPlessy)

Have a nice day

--
Charles Plessy