A Software Populist Who Doesn't Do Windows

I don't know how many of you caught sight of this article about Ubuntu in the New York Times, its an amusingly stilted read.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/11/business/11ubuntu.html

I know its now considered bad form to whine about Ubuntu's chronic success at taking credit for Debian's achievements... so, I... won't.

I do like how the article mentions Debian's 1000+ volunteers in place of a count of Ubuntu's. I also like Mark's lead quote:

“It feels pretty clear to me that the open process produces better stuff,”

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
ean@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315