Re: Voting on messages: a way to resolve the mailing list problems

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 06:05:09PM +0000, Jurij Smakov wrote:

> Another point is that most people are probably going to be pretty busy
> with holiday stuff over the last couple of weeks (I'm leaving for a
> two-week vacation myself tomorrow), so we'll have to get back to
> implementation details in the New Year. I was thinking about creating
> an Alioth project for it, but I'm open to other ideas.

The 'mailvoting' alioth project [0] has been created. There are also
two mailing lists, 'mailvoting-discuss' and 'mailvoting-devel', for
general discussion and implementation discussion, respectively. Please
subscribe [1] to them, if you are interested in contributing.

[0] http://mailvoting.alioth.debian.org/
[1] http://alioth.debian.org/mail/?group_id=100282

Best regards,
--