Re: Results of the Lenny release GR

Neil McGovern <neilm@debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 09:29:41AM -0800, Mike Bird wrote:
> > Sadly, embarrassingly, nobody else has yet matched Manoj's level
> > of careful analysis. Robert Milan has at times come close but the
> > non-existent cabal apparently hates him as much as they hated
> > Manoj because the responses to his questions are mostly insults
> > and personal attacks which would cause anyone but a member of the
> > non-existent cabal to be banned.
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> I've read this a few times, and still can't understand it. Could you
> try rephrasing it?

I found it pretty easy to understand; I wonder what's causing you
trouble. I'll try rephrasing Mike's words:

Mike Bird, rephrased by Ben Finney:
| Sadly, embarrassingly, nobody else has yet matched Manoj's level
| of careful analysis of this issue.
|
| Robert Millan has at times come close to Manoj's level of careful
| analysis of this issue. But the non-existent cabal apparently
| hates him as much as they hated Manoj.
|
| This hatred is evident because the responses to Robert's questions
| are mostly insults and personal attacks, of a type that would
| cause anyone but a member of the non-existent cabal to be banned.

Does that help?

--
 \     “Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather |
  `\                                             straps.” —Emo Philips |