Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions

* MJ Ray [Wed, 07 Jan 2009 10:04:50 +0000]:

> It's hard to prove that a group is ignoring something, but disproof is
> simple: please could all DDs reading this email mjr-possiblegr at
> debian.org.  I'll count with from -f possiblegr.mbox | wc -l in a week.

o/` I am speechless, speechless
    That's how you make me feel
    When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say
    Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside o/`

        -- Another MJ

(In other words, I don't understand what possible correlation there
could be between people following or not an experiment by you *deep
buried in a thread pattern*, and people seconding an amendment they
agree with, knowing it still needs, say, 12 seconds.)

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                             Listening to: Justin Nozuka - After Tonight