Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions

This one time, at band camp, Stephen Gran said:
> Basic math says that in the described two way vote, if an option wins
> by 1.5Q, and the vote needs 3Q to be quorate, the number of people who
> have voted for the option is 2.25Q, which is more than the proposal.
> I don't think this is an argument against the proposal, unless I'm
> mistaking what you're talking about.

Eh, ignore this.  It was based on a (mis)memory of a requirement for
the vote as a whole to have 3Q voters.  The way devotee currently works,
it seems each option needs 3Q to pass quorum requirements.  This means
that it's not 2.25Q who voted for the option, but a minimum of 3Q.

I'm still not sure how this helps your argument, but I thought I'd
mention I was wrong in my first reading.