Re: Discussion: Possible GR: Enhance requirements for General Resolutions

>> this will mean that future GRs would need 30 other people to support
>> your idea. While that does seem a lot (6times more than now),
> Actually, 31 (depending on where you do the rounding/truncation which would
> have to be specified or there will be arguments).

floor() in this case. Well, my idea was just to "drop everything behind
the .". So floor(), int(), whatever it is in your favorite language. :)

--
bye, Joerg
Oh mann, beim Backlog-Lesen sollte man weder essen noch trinken. Ihr schweine.