Re: i want to be a part of Debian community

Okan Demir <okndemir@gmail.com> writes:

> Now i want to join Debian community and do jobs as a volunteer.
>
> Where to start, what to learn, how to help?

Thank you for your offer! There are many ways Debian needs assistance,
you can start with the list at <URL:http://www.debian.org/intro/help>.

--
 \         “Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I |
  `\    guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.” —Jack Handey |