Re: remove my post from 2001

[Original poster BCC'ed]

Le Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 11:10:29AM -0400, Ondro a écrit :
> can you please remove my post from 2001?

Dear Ondro,

It is our policy to not remove messages after they have been willingfully
posted by their authors. The message you point, which was not sent by you, is
acceptable according to our code of conduct and will not be removed either.

I hope that you understand our choice. Removal would anyway be uneffective as
independant third parties have their own archives of our mailing lists.

Lastly, although this advice comes too late, to avoid increasing the page rank
of your archived message in search engines you can refer to it through its
message ID.

Best regards,

--
Charles Plessy