Re: Re-thinking Debian membership

On Sat, Oct 25 2008, Andrei Popescu wrote:

> On Sat,25.Oct.08, 09:41:35, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>
>>         If you are not voting or uploading packages, everythign else you
>>  do can be done without a maintainers hat on, so you do not need to be
>>  a DD.
>
> Does this mean you oppose to the concept of having non-packagers being
> members of the Debian Project?

        I do not think you are reading what I wrote.

        Secondly, What exactly to these members of the project do, if
 they do not vote or upload packages? How are those activities any
 different from what non-members do?

        manoj

--
Might as well be frank, monsieur.  It would take a miracle to get you
out of Casablanca and the Germans have outlawed miracles.  -- Casablanca