Re: Re-thinking Debian membership

On Sat,25.Oct.08, 00:36:06, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

> My point is that if your only activity in Debian is periodically
> answering an automated email, I don't see the point of staying member of
> the project.

How about this: every Debian Member chooses his own method of stating "I
am active in the Project". For a packager this could be an upload, for a
translator it could be a new/updated translation (either by commit to a
VCS or by sending it to some public mailing list),... whatever makes him
so important for the Debian Project as to retain his membership.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)