Re: Developer Status

On Friday 2008-10-24, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> Calling every member a DD (as it is now) would need a new meaning for
> DD, because as I wrote, not every member is a developer.  If you have a
> suggestion for a better name, I'm open for suggestions.  I couldn't come
> up with anything better than "member", because that's what it's really
> about.

5 minutes of thought on possible backronyms gives:

DD = Distinguished Debianite? Dashing Debianite? Debian Do-ocrat?

I don't think coming up with a cool sounding backronym would be an
impossible problem to solve (and hey, ultimate bikeshedding event, getting
suggestions is not likely to be a problem :)
--
Cheers, Cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)