Re: Developer Status

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 07:37:51PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> I'm also surprised that voting rights come before global uploading
> rights.  Shouldn't that be the other way round?

IMO they should be decoupled. It should be able to have the one
without the other and vice-versa (see the ASCII art I've posted
already).

If there is no consensus on that, ... then we have just found a very
good reason to have a GR :-)

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
Dietro un grande uomo c'è sempre /oo\ All one has to do is hit the right