Re: Developer Status

Le Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:20:55AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert a écrit :

>  - a new policy to get implemented some time soon, with whatever
>    sensible changes might come out of this thread

Joerg, this means that if we want to have a word to say about how the
Debian project defines its members, we have to participate to this
discussion *now*, or block it.

There is not even a timeframe for us to know when it is too late to
influence your decisions, that for the moment seem completely
unilateral: I have seen position acronyms, (DAM, DPL,…), put for the
person names, there is only yours.

This is a situation that will not help to get the best out of the
discussion. Won't you accept to postpone it to after the release?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles