Re: Developer Status

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 08:59:54AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> > Debian is about developing a free operating system, but there's more
> > in an operating system than just software and packages.  If we want
> > translators, documentation writers, artists, free software advocates,
> > et al. to get endorsed by the project and feel proud for it, we need
> > some way to acknowledge that.  This is where our proposal comes in.
> Could you point to some non-programmers contributors that would be
> interested into that process? Have you talked to them about it?

*raisesHand*

When I applied as NM back then[TM] I expressed explicitly that I doesn't
maintain any packages nor wanting to maintain a package in the future.
Because there was no procedure how to deal with that situation during NM, I
wasn't applied an AM for over a whole year. Therefore I withdraw my
application after that year.

Now I could re-apply, in theory...

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc