Re: Developer Status

> Developer Status
> ================

And I should probably have written this inside the mail itself, but the
most obvious things are those you forget.

This was initially written by me, then discussed within DAM (so take
us two for we)  and then discussed with DSA, FTPMaster,
Keyring-Maint, Secretary, FrontDesk and the DPL.

--
bye, Joerg
> Thats all.
> Just a few questions about your package and then we got it and you will
> be in DAMINATION :).
I have no idea what DAMINATION is but it sounds cool. Let's get going.