Re: ideals, guidelines and rules

Please note that when "Luipher Fhang" writes that

> For some strange reason the listmaster team is sometimes pretty
> quick when it gets to blacklisting people who voiced unpleasant
> things here -

He is, in fact, referring to himself.  Luipher Fhang, Bruno Brandris,
catbugs, and Patrick Frank are one and the same.  Please do not reward his
unwillingness to abide by the decisions of the listmasters (and IRC channel
ops) by engaging him when he circumvents bans.