Re: congratulations, leadership.

Bruno Brandris <vlife@gmx.net> wrote:
> I dont need to mention that emails to support@oftc.net or any
> other oftc.net or spi-inc.org related email address gets you
> nothing.
>
> Even letters by classic air mail are happily ignored.

AIUI Bruno Brandris has threatened legal action against OFTC, so OFTC
is currently refusing to serve him.  I believe that came out around
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2007/06/msg00101.html
but I haven't found the exact post.

In short, this is not news.  Maybe dropping the legal threat and
requesting nicely (and demonstrating cooperation?) would get OFTC
service restored.  Alternatively, continue with the legal threat and
see what happens.  Either way, repeating to debian-project seems
useless.

Hope that explains,
--
MJR/slef