Re: NM = good, DD = bad

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:19:50 +0200
Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:

> Your mails are not helpful and you're showing the SvenLuther pattern.

Every time when the Debian project bites me and I punch back, so I dont
take too much aggressions back with me to real life, then I unwillingly
hit a few of the good guys also.

I am sorry for that, Joey.

But to be helpful in this community it requires more than super cow
powers. The job of the DPL is obviously limited to serving the cabal as
comedian.
And the cabal needs more than that for entertainment, because the
development work alone does not create genuine happyness as it seems.

So we are once again back to an old topic:
Why does a community _need_ black sheep like Sven Luther and me?

Tricky part for some people who are looking for answers - with your
physics or mathematics certificates you wont pull any sausage.
And no, this was not a sexist comment. I ignore the debian-women
project since vorlon plays their queen.