Re: confusion about non-free (Re: Bits from the Debian Eee PC team, summer 2008)

* Robert Millan [Tue, 05 Aug 2008 23:17:10 +0200]:

> Then again, I don't see any judgement on _your_ behaviour in this mail.  I
> just got scrutinized for using an (admittedly inappropiate) harsh tone, but
> apparently you don't think your own tone (which was outright insulting)
> deserves any kind of judgement.

My tone is a bug: my internal operating systeam oopses horribly when
users reach their quota; which fortunately seldom happens, thus not
rendering the package completely unusable.

On the other hand, while I should definitely be looking at geting my
oopses fixed (and I will be!), maybe you should think for a minute if
all those people trolling you (and not only in this thread) are actually
trolling you, or there is something *else* to it.

End of thread for me, with apologies to -project.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                    Listening to: Polar - Don't want to be alone tonight