Re: confusion about non-free (Re: Bits from the Debian Eee PC team, summer 2008)

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 09:27:39PM +0100, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> * Robert Millan [Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:13:17 +0200]:
>
> > I'd rather believe something else if I could.  Do you have a better
> > explanation for:
>
> > > some people complain about my message being harsh
> > > by sending replies that are outright insulting.
>
> Yes, that your behavior was outraging (at least it was to me).
>
> (On the other hand, Ben's behavior on the thread has been exemplary,
> which I also feel needs saying.)

I'm sure my behaviour was outraging to you.  I agree Ben's was exemplary.

Then again, I don't see any judgement on _your_ behaviour in this mail.  I
just got scrutinized for using an (admittedly inappropiate) harsh tone, but
apparently you don't think your own tone (which was outright insulting)
deserves any kind of judgement.

As far as I'm concerned, we can leave it here.  You didn't answer my question,
though.

--
Robert Millan