Open Invention Network

Hi folks,

I've been approached by the Open Invention Network[1]. They're asking
if Debian would like to join as an organisation to "protect our work
and support open access to intellectual property". I'm not sure either
way myself, so I thought I'd ask for comments here. Any thoughts?

[1] http://www.openinventionnetwork.com/

< sladen> I actually stayed in a hotel and arrived to find a post-it
          note stuck to the mini-bar saying "Paul: This fridge and
          fittings are the correct way around and do not need altering"