the relative scale of disasters

Don't the major world events this last week just put things like SSH
insecurities into perspective as being just not that big of a deal...

I hope that any DDs or other Debian contributers in Sichuan Province or Burma (I
guess the former is more likely), and their families, are safe and well.

I am sure that many Debian people would join me in offering condolences to those
who have lost loved ones and sympathy to those who are worried about family and
friends affected by these natural disasters.

Helen