Re: State of the project - input needed

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, martin f krafft wrote:

- what else would you deem relevant to a "state of the project"
 summary?

I'm a little bit unsure whether it is the right forum but Debian-Med
gained some momentum in the last year and we consider the Lenny release
as the release with debian-med 1.0.x packages.  So in case you feel
it worth mentioning that Debian might become the distribution of
choice for medical staff and biological scientists I could give a
little bit more verbose input.  (In case you might mention the project
it is important to notice that Debian-Med is an internal project
which is fully included into Debian.)

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--