Re: RFC: Introducing Debian Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Lars Wirzenius, Stefano Zacchiroli and myself are trying to introduce
> the concept of Debian Enhancement Proposals, which I had in mind for
> many months until purely by chance, in the Extremadura QA meeting last
> December, I brought it up to Lars, and together with Zack we produced an
> initial draft. After some feedback on that draft and some later work, we
> are now bringing it up for discussion here.

+1 for me. It's in the same spirit of what I did when I pushed forward
symbols files: http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/ImprovedDpkgShlibdeps
Which itself is largely inspired from Ubuntu's wiki specifications that
are created at the beginning of each of their release cycle.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog