Re: RFC: Introducing Debian Enhancement Proposals (DEPs)

On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Adeodato Simó wrote:

Lars Wirzenius, Stefano Zacchiroli and myself are trying to introduce
the concept of Debian Enhancement Proposals,

Well done!

I have only one comment (for the moment):

Creating a DEP

The procedure to create a DEP is simple: send an e-mail to
`debian-project@lists.debian.org`, stating that you're taking the next

I think the initial mail should be sended to debian-devel-announce
because there might be a lot of interested people who do not read
debian-project.  At least I feel DEP0 should go initially to dda.

Thanks for your effort

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de