Re: ideas regarding a conflict management strategy

"Lars Versen" <sfs.com@gmx.net> writes:

> First of all, the content of my E-Mail - my personal opinion - is not
> addressed at all.  Instead, the person behind the E-Mail is addressed in
> such a way, that it causes bad reputation without any obvious reason.

The content of your message was not, so far as I could tell, actionable.
It was a variety of thoughts about what effective mediation might be, plus
a general statement that people should be nice to each other.  I don't see
a lot to discuss there.  Certainly this is a poor forum to discussion
mediation techniques in the abstract, and in the absence of specific
actionable things that groups or people in Debian could do, there isn't a
lot of Debian content.