Small changes for removal log and .debs containing bzip2 data tarballs

Hi

as the subject says there have been two small changes today.

The first one is a patch from me removing the check for a Pre-Depends on
dpkg > 1.10.24 if you upload a binary package having its data tarball
compressed with bzip2. That dpkg version is pre-sarge, so we don't need
to reject uploads of such packages that do not have a pre-dependency
anymore.

The second is a change to the removal log[1] which got unusable
large. Its not nice if you have to download a 5MB textfile if you want
to find out the reason for a removal...
I split the file into pieces, now there are seperate files per year,
with [1] always having the currently running year in it (ie. 2007 now,
2008 soon), and all other years available behind a URL like in [2].
The webpage http://ftp-master.debian.org/ also got links to the splitted
files.

Have fun.

[1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals.txt
[2] http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals-YEAR.txt so for 2001 this
    would be http://ftp-master.debian.org/removals-2001.txt

--
bye Joerg
Some NM:
>  3. How do you manage new upstream releases?
yes i manage them.