Re: No buildd redundancy for alpha/mips/mipsel

On 29 Nov 2007, at 3:10 pm, Peter Palfrader wrote:

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007, Tim Cutts wrote:

Anyway - thanks for doing that, I really appreciate it.  As to the
mips machines that Steve dropped off at Sanger the week before last, I
should hopefully find the time to rack them up and install them on
Friday, barring any firefighting I need to do here.

That'd be great.  Looking forward to that.  Was it mips or mipsel?

Er - I don't know, offhand. I'm not that familiar with either architecture, aside from running a bunch of IRIX systems about 10 years ago. These are two Cobalt boxes...

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.