Re: Please help me remove this

On Wed, 2007-11-28 at 10:29 -0800, Masood wrote:
> Can you please delete this page from your data base:

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-68k/2003/08/msg00030.html

> It is very embarrassing and very old. It is the first thing that comes
> up when searching for my name.

I'm afraid that we are unable to act on your request.
The Debian listarchives policy is to NOT remove or alter any postings
after they are published.

Even if we would modify our archives, it wouldn't help, as our lists are
archived elsewhere on the internet as well, so once an email has been
accepted it is out in the wild with its entire content and addresses and
theres no way to get it back.