Re: linhdd concerns (was: Re: Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring)

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Mohammed and Jaldhar, as advocates (and AM) of Kartik, do you have
> anything to add here?

What I have to add is:
1) Kartik is very reactive in correcting his packages when an error
is found
2) Kartik has not finished NM yet as I have to check (all) his packages;
my advocacy was based on the quality of the packages I've already checked
(linhdd is not one of them) or sponsored

--
Mohammed Adnène Trojette