Re: Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring

Hi,

I am worried how such problems are discussed in our project. Instead
of teaching our fellows how to contribute better to Debian we denounce
them in our mailing lists.

There was a bug report submitted an November 23rd. I do not find any
instructions in the BTS how to fix that particular problem. I'd like
to know:

Did someone contact Kartik directly without Cc-ing the BTS or a
mailing list to give him instructions or send him a patch or a fixed
package?

Did someone prepare and coordinate a NMU?

Why don't we handle such problems in a more friendly way?

Regards,
Torsten

--
blog: http://twerner.blogspot.com/