Re: Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring

Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@gmail.com> writes:
> linHDD is special, really. I'm talking to upstream regarding this issue.
> It contains source of util-linux and fdisk.

Does it really need a modified copy of fdisk? It is a frontend, so I
see zero reason for it needing a backend, or then the package
description is completely wrong.

If it absolutely must have a special version of fdisk, then you need
to make the Debian source package build the fdisk, too, and change the
description to something more suitable. Also, in that case, please
consider if there is a need for a package that contains a modified
fdisk, or if other graphical front ends for fdisk and others might do
the trick.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *