Re: Updated Debian Maintainers Keyring

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 10:45:03AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> The point I want to make is that, unless the DM and the sponsor have
> been informed of their mistake and showed bad will, it is prematurate
> and demotivating to call their name for punishment on a pivotal mailing
> list.

Did you even read the message you were replying to? It was hard not to
notice the explicit policy contravention. They very well knew of the
"mistake" and they wouldn't bother to e.g. discuss the issue on
debian-mentors.

When someone tells you "Debian policy sucks, my hack rules", the answer
"Don't upload to Debian, then" is perfectly legitimate.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.