Re: Making Debian work: a question of trust indeed

MJ Ray wrote:
martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
Sam's mail was to James, CC the project. Don't you think that it's
a little immature and definitely very premature to discuss the
matter before James sent his own reply?

Yep.  Hopefully a reply will come.  I also hope there was an attempt
at private communication before that open letter, but there was no
indication of it.

Reading the mail of Sam give the impression that that was not
really attempt to contact him with email or IRC, But reading
carefully:

: This is certainly no longer something
: about which I can afford to wait 2 months between each answer
: from you.

I think Sam contacted several time elmo about the issue.

ciao
	cate