Re: Making Debian work: a question of trust indeed

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Martin Schulze wrote:

   I also learned tonight that a few of the things I was complaining
about were being worked on (though I was not aware of it),

The fact that the DPL does not know about important things going on
with Debian is a strong indicator that there is something wrong with
the communication behavior of people in key positions.

The DPL does not need to know every bit of current work of every team or developer.

Please reread the quote of Sam: He was speaking about things he was
complaining about, not about every bit of current work.  So your
comment is probably unrelated to the problem.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de