Re: Bits from the DPL: DSA and a few other things

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 05:39:05PM +0100, Sam Hocevar wrote:
> > Are there any other changes that have been agreed to by existing members to
> > address those issues, or will we now just have a larger team with
> > structural communication problems?
>
>    This event has not cancelled anything else that was being discussed
> or acted upon. I will let everyone know when other things happen.

I think that it would be good if you shared your opinion on the recent
proposal I've been discussing on -project, regarding infrastructure teams
composition. That would help dispel this aura of secrecy in your statements :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.