Re: CDD?

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, Otavio Salvador wrote:

Right. It's a goal for most of them. Debian-BR-CDD is going to start
to upload their package in next weeks and we've done a nice bunch of
clean up to allow it to be more acceptable for Debian. We'll probably
don't meet this goal for lenny (to be a real CDD) release but we hope
to do so for lenny+1.

This sounds really good.  Just send me a patch for

   http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ch-existing.en.html

(Current SVN version is not up to date because I can not commit from
 my institute but had weak DSL from home.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de