Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

Sven Luther wrote:
> On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 09:36:47AM -0700, Mike Bird wrote:
> > Sven,
> >
> > You may or may not have been mistreated but the volume of your
> > arguments is disproportionate.  There are millions of people
> > who are being treated far worse and on an ongoing basis and I'd
> > like to use what few spare cycles my brain has to worry about
> > them rather than skipping over arguments about Sven.
>
> Possibly, but for two points :
>
>   - i am not forcing you to read this thread, just as i am not forced to
>     read each of the random flamewar which debian has had without me
>     being involved.

You are not forced to work on Debian and pollute its mailing lists
either, yet still you seem to be doing exactly that.  Why?

> > Furthermore, your arguments are repetitive and counter-productive
> > as they alienate more and more Debian readers.
>
> Well, i am just holding an open and public conversation with some folk,

You are polluting the mailing list, you are offending Debian developers,
you are spreading FUD and beating dead horses.  It's a public conversion,
true, but a pretty pointless one.  As said numerous times, you would do
yourself and others a favour stopping that.

> > I would therefore ask you to reduce the volume of your posts on
> > this subject by at least two orders of magnitude.
>
> Sure, but what will it bring ?

Contrary to the flood of mails it has the potential to calm down the
situation, at least for people not named 'Sven Luther'.

> Would be a solution, but the problem is that there is absolutely no will
> on the other side to even look at the problem, so i have no solution but
> to make a fuss to say that the current situation is unacceptable to me.

The solution is you not having d-i commit permission.  You don't accept
this.  Due to your behaviour you have also be suspended for a while.
You don't accept that either.  Please learn to live with this.  You are
not helping yourself beating these dead horses over and over again.
You won't change either of them.  Don't start asking why, just accept
the facts and live with them.  Please!!!

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!