Re: Re: Public request that action be taken at whoever abused their technical power to remove me from the kernel team at alioth.

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 05:55:07PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le mardi 29 mai 2007 à 17:44 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> > Can you tell me a single other reason which justified that my expulsion
> > was requested on february 7 or so ?
>
> For example, that could be because of the fourth report of the IPCC -
> delivered on February 2 - which confirmed the human cause of the global
> climate changes. Some people may have concluded that your level of
> trolling is heavily responsible for global warming and can therefore not
> be accepted in Debian.

Ok, so you have really no idea and are just trolling ?

> > I am really curious ?
>
> If by curious you mean "strange", you definitely are.

> > > Yes, it can be seen as many other things.
> >
> > Please give me an example of those many things it can be seen as ?
>
> It highly depends on the current tequila level. On a Friday evening, it
> can be seen as a green polka-dot walrus.

Yeah, like the theory that this was all a manipulation by Joerg Jaspert
to show Anthony Towns in a bad light in the DPL election, right ? Mmm,
wait, where did i hear this one ?

Saddened,

Sven Luther