Please expulse Frans Pop from debian, ... was : [eddy.petrisor@gmail.com: Re: This is getting ridiculous ...]

Hi, please read the following, and this may give you more of an insight about
the situation.

And so you know, the words of Eddy Petrisor apply as well to your judgement of
recently, as to aj's mediation attempt of last june.

And you still haven't made full transparency about the dates, and didn't dare
say in public that the expulsion request was relaunched, not by Anthony Towns
at the start of june, but by somebody, presumably Frans since he has gone
around searching for supporters, on february 21, after my candidature as DPL.

And James Troup, I want to know from you, why you did not speak about this
with me at FOSDEM, while we spoke a full day after the decision to relaunch
the procedure started again.

So, i am now waiting for a reply from you, the DAMs, on this. And also i want
a reply on the total lack of transparency and the numerous irregularities in
the way the procedure was handled.

Hurt,

Sven Luther

----- Forwarded message from Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> -----