Re: notable Debian contributions in 2006

This one time, at band camp, Joerg Schilling said:
> If you believe you have time again, you should answer the questions I send you
> last year or admit that the claims from some Debian people against me
> and my projects are wrong.

Or, better yet, we could all just stop feeding the troll.  If he's
actually serious that his 'work' is under a free license, then there is
no problem.  If he thinks there's a problem with a fork, then it's not a
free license.  QE fucking D.  Can we all move on now?