Re: Re: notable Debian contributions in 2006

Joerg Schilling wrote:
> -	the fork does not work decently and thus annoyes them

This is probably the funniest quote of the whole discussion. Thanks for
making my day.

BTW, who said flamewars are a nuisance to the Debian project? I've never
seen developers as united as when Mr Schilling is around. With a few
more people like him we would probably be always working together.

--
 .''`.