Please appoint one new person to the DSA Team

Hi,

It is known among debian developers that the Debian System
Administration Team (aka DSA or debian-admin@lists.debian.org) is not
really responsive.

Here are a few examples:
 - The machine "escher.debian.org" is locked down [1] for more than 6
   months, I didn't even get a simple answer to the few mails I sent
   about that. Note that according to the Etch release architecture
   criteria [2] this theoretically make alpha a non-releasable
   architecture for Etch.
 - Bill Gatliff kindly offered a fast ARM machine [3] to act as an ARM
   build daemon. He told he hasn't receive a single answer [4].

Given those examples it is clear that the Debian System Administration
Team does not have the time to process all requests.

According to the Constitution [5], you, as the Debian Project Leader,
have the power to appoint delegates. I therefore ask you to appoint one
or more new person to the Debian System Administration Team.

Cheers,
Aurelien

PS: I am not a candidate.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/07/msg00003.html