Re: Position Statement to the Dunc-Tanc "experiment"

Hi,

I'd like to thank you for putting up this email which summarize
extremely well my feelings about what's happening, feelings I haven't
been able to elaborate on in an email, out of disgust, despair and
outrage.

I'd add that the harm done by this "experiment" is already so huge
that there's unfortunately no turning back, and it seems quite obvious
that Debian will never be again what it was before, and that is very
sad.

I'm not very keen on "plot" theories, but I'd say that "had somebody
wanted to kill (or inflict maximum damage) to the project, he couldn't
have done any better than the current DPL". This being blattant
unconsciousness and irresponsability or the result of a deliberate
conscious will to harm is almost the same: it is totally unacceptable.

Note: this is not a personal attack. I don't know Anthony and bear no
particular opinion about the guy. But I do bear special and strong
opinions about what he /did/, hence the comment.