Bit from the Stable Release Team

Hi,

we added Dann Frazier to the Stable Release Team in order to reduce our
load with kernel updates. Welcome, Dann.

In other news, we added a new tracker page for packages waiting to be
accepted into proposed-updates:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/proposed-updates.html . Related to that is
that proposed-updates should now only contain updates that should be/are
part of the next stable release, so advanced debian users might want to
add that suite to their /etc/apt/sources.list; it is still not
recommended for everyone, and packages in proposed-updates are not yet
released.

Cheers,
Andi
Stable Release Team