Re: Why Ubuntu is different, was: Minutes of an Ubuntu-Debian discussion that happened at Debconf

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> to, 2006-06-29 kello 11:38 -0700, Ottavio Caruso kirjoitti:
> > Now, as I said, some have warmed up to Ubuntu because
> > they get a salary from Canonical. That's perfectly
> > legitimate, I envy them, I struggle to get a job! I
> > just don't like when they send me insults privately.
>
> Are you saying that Canonical employees send you insults in private
> e-mail? I have a hard time to believe that, if you do. If they really
> have, then publishing the insults would be appropriate.

FWIW, I mailed him privately saying by advance that this part of the tread
would deviate, thanks to his unconstructive mail (probably written in 1 minute,
completely irrelevant wrt the topic of the minutes, etc.).

Let's stop this sub-thread here. (And no I'm not employed by Canonical.)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog