Re: Minutes of an Ubuntu-Debian discussion that happened at Debconf

also sprach Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2006.06.28.1305 +0200]:
> No, i meant that the dpatch patches are already separated, and it
> is easier to track the individual patches, than the whole debdiff.
> But indeed, it is better than nothing.

If the Debian package uses dpatch, the Ubuntu patches will be
compartementalised into dpatch files. The patch directory at
patches.ubuntu.com still provides a single diff, but if you look
into it, it just adds dpatch files.

`. `'`

normaliser unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert.