Re: Minutes of an Ubuntu-Debian discussion that happened at Debconf

also sprach Pierre Habouzit <madcoder@debian.org> [2006.06.28.1229 +0200]:
> that's a false statement, a lot of DD know what they will find in there:
> a lot of huge unusable patches (due to relibtoolization or such) that
> are useless.

Let's not drag this into another flame war please.

> > 8. Improve Scott's page. The look (and usefulness) of that page
>
> I don't care about the look. or the presentation, it's irrelevant for
> work efficiency.

I agree and I raised this point during the meeting, but it wasn't
really heard.

`. `'`

"a compliment is like a kiss through a veil."
                                                        -- victor hugo